Includes Transfer Case Pump Upgrade
The GM transfer cases use a gear pump inside the case that is driven off the mainshaft. The pump forces oil to the planetary as well as the drive sprocket sleeve. There are 5 tabs around the housing that fit into spots in the rear housing to position the pump. Over time, the pump can start to wear on the rear housing. This issue is referred to as “pump rub”. Our Transfer Case Pump Upgrade resolves this problem. Protect your investment by preventing this condition.
Magnetic Drain Plugs
Magnetic Drain Plugs catch small debris and help extend fluid life. Kit contains a Magnetic Drain plug and a new fill plug made out of a high strength corrosion resistant 304 Stainless Steel.
Shipped with MA Performance Transfer Case Oil
- Promotes transfer case performance
- Increases shifting performance
- Dramatically reduces wear
- Increases component efficiency
- Blended specifically for use in GM transfer cases
- May be used in GM, Ford and Chrysler transfer cases
- For use in diesel or gas transfercase
- Cost effective upgrade for Auto Track II
- Performs in manual or electric shift applications
- Reduces irritating drive shaft clunk
- Increases drive line performance by reducing clutch chatter
- Drastically reduces wear on internal components & seals
Note: Transfer Case will be shipped with 2 Quart (64 fluid oz.) bottle. CASE WILL NOT BE FILLED WHEN RECEIVED. One Transfer Case will use 64 fluid oz
There are no reviews yet.